CTI and TerraHub bringing a program for entrepreneurs and investors. The half day workshop will help those interested in building or investing in blockchain or DLT-based products.
Workshop learning objectives:
- What is distributed ledger technology?
- What is blockchain. How does it work? Lots of buzz words, what do they mean and which should you remember?
- What makes blockchain tamper-proof and different from existing software products?
- When is a database good enough vs. when should you consider blockchain
- How to select a blockchain protocol for your product
- Which SDKs are available now for product development
- Licensing blockchain SDKs
- Blockchain as a Service
- Pulling it all together, how are blockchain products built? A TerraHub methodology for getting started.
Alastair Ross Technology Centre
Mon, 28 May 2018
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM MDT